Reiki is an ancient Japanese Spiritual practice that facilitates relaxation which allows our body to heal and return to balance. Reiki is not a religious practice but a spiritual one that works on the whole body- mind, body and spirit.
The word REIKI is derived from two Japanese kanji symbols(words) "REI", means universal/source/god source, and "KI", which refers to the vital life force energy that flows through and around all living things. The practitioner is taught how to be a channel for this energy and guide it in and around the recipient.
- Reiki is versatile and requires absolutely no tools.
- Reiki has no contraindications and can be used alongside other conventional and unconventional modalities and healing methods.
- Reiki supports the body's natural ability to heal itself
- Reiki vitalizes both body and soul
- Reiki helps re-establish spiritual equilibrium and mental well being
- Reiki functions on all levels, whether mental or spiritual, bodily or emotional
- Reiki cleanses the body of toxins
- Reiki also works with children, animals and plants
- Reiki is relaxing, healing and energizing
- Reiki is used today in nursing homes and hospitals among other places.
- Just like yoga, meditation and other "practices", Reiki is a practice and cumulative in it's results, so the more you do the better the affects will be and the longer they will last.
Anyone can become a Reiki practitioner.
If you are interesting in learning more about Reiki or becoming a practitioner, reach out
and we can get you started on your journey.
"uchu ware soku, ware soku uchu"
I am in the universe; the universe is in me - Mikao Usui